Tuesday 3 June 2014

D-DAY



Well the 70th anniversary of the d-day it´s this week... and I think there is something I should do, I've started a search (quest) on my lead pile and I found some British paras from west wind. As you can guess it's my project of the month, 500 points for bolt action.

Bueno el 70 aniversario del día d es esta semana... y creo que debería hacer algo, así que he hecho una búsqueda o mas bien una aventura en mi cajón de muñecos y he encontrado unos paracaidistas británicos de west wind. Como habréis adivinado es mi proyecto del mes, 500 puntos de bolt action

I have two squads of five men with one smg, one paramedic, one artillery FO, two snipers, two flamethrowers, mortar team, para with PIAT, and two officers, this saturday I´m gonna be at Goblin trader for the bolt action special day and there I will make the list and buy the book.

Tengo dos escuadras de cinco hombres con un subfusil, un medico, un observador de artilleria, dos francotiradores, dos lanzallamas, un equipo de mortero, un paracaidista con PIAT y dos oficiales, este sábado estaré en Goblin trader en el día especial de bolt action y ya me haré la lista y comprare el libro.

Here I have the first men primed and waiting for my atention!!

Aquí tengo los primeros hombre imprimados esperando mi atención!!! 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment